Tuesday, May 16, 2006

loving and missing forever..

*************** Loving & Missing **************

Used to have a butterfly,

whom used to take care

One day saw her leaving,
leaving me forever..

I knew that she will be leaving one day,
searching for a new care..

Although i coudn't stop caring,
and even now loving and missing forever..



************************ Love You************************
************************

I dream to look at her face for whole day long ,
I dream to look at her eyez for the rest of my life ,
I dream to get her beside me to make me feel confident ,
I dream to keep in touch with her to smell her every moment .
I fear to miss her for even a heart pulse ,
I fear to hear that she loves me not ,
I fear to see her avoiding me ,
I fear to miss u ,
CAUSE I REALLY
LOVE
U


----------------------------------BhaloBashi Tomaye--------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
Shopno dekhi takay thakbo ami tar chokh Pane ,
Chumo khabo tar Komol Hater Choate ,
Bhalo basha Kere nibo nijer Odhikare ,
Jodio she amay na BhaloBashe ,
Tobu ami tomaye chai ,
BHALOBASHI
AMI TOMAYE


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.