Saturday, July 04, 2009

Colors of Imagination!


Colors of Imagination!, originally uploaded by Tahmid Munaz ™.

It's been 2 years i have been working out in Photography as because it got into my Hobby list.. :)

Please guys don't ask me if i have changed my career or not.. I already said.. It's a hobby.. but not my profession.. I am still working as an IT professional who basically works with software testing, project and release management.. As any other human being.. this hobby touched my mind and i am loving it a lot.. Here i am sharing few Low light photos that i took randomly from different places at different time..

Here are few more in a slide view..


Let me know if you like it or not.. :)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.